- TEACHERS NEEDED FOR THE FALL- The following schools are requesting assistance in their searches:
-St Jean Baptiste High School located in the Upper East Side is looking for a French teacher that can also teach Spanish. Please send your CV and Cover letter to: Marisha Berestova at: email@example.com
- Midwood High School, a large, high-performing public high school in Brooklyn, is seeking excellent teachers to join our world languages team. Preference will be given to candidates who can teach both Spanish and French; Spanish only and French only will also be considered. Interested candidates can email Max Pinsky at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staten Island high school is looking for two teachers. Teachers of Spanish/Italian or Italian. The school has a growing Italian program. If you or someone you know is interested, contact Bernie Lopez at BLopez.email@example.com
- NEWS FROM PRAGDA
SPANISH FILM CLUB GRANTEES 2023!
hank you so much to all the universities and educational institutions that apply to Spanish Film Club grant this past cycle to bring a Latin film festival on campus.
We received 61 applications and, with the support of the Spanish government, we awarded a total of 32 matching grants!
We are excited to work with so many new institutions next semester and grateful for the many universities that return year after year. Your trust means the world to us!
And remember, next deadline October 15, 2023.
Spanish Film Club would like to thank our supporters
PRAGDA is the leading educational film distributor for the newest Latin American, Spanish, and Latinx cinema. To learn more, visit www.pragda.com.
©2023 PRAGDA / 302 Bedford Avenue No. 136, Brooklyn NY 11249 USA / firstname.lastname@example.org
3. NEW YORK STATE EDUCATION DEPARTMENT is seeking proposals. See below for more information.
The New York State Education Department (NYSED) has issued a Request for Proposals (RFP) #23-018.
- RFP #23-018 is posted to P-12 Competitive Procurement Contracts
- Questions relative to this RFP must be sent to PLAN.email@example.com no later than close of business on June 28, 2023. A questions and answers summary will be posted by July 12, 2023.
- A Notice of Intent (NOI) is not a requirement for submitting a complete proposal by the proposal due date; however, please submit a simple email notice stating your organization’s intent to submit a proposal in response to this RFP. Please send the NOI to PLAN.Pilot@nysed.gov by July 19, 2023.
- All bids are due by 3:00 PM Eastern Time on July 26, 2023.
- For additional information, please review the full RFP documents.
4. OFFICE OF EDUCATION OF SPAIN is requesting your assistance with a short survey. Please see below for more information.
Estamos realizando una actualización de la información con la que contamos para poder ofrecerles formación:
· de acuerdo a su perfil formativo
· basada en sus necesidades
· teniendo en cuenta su contexto
· y el papel que ejerce en su centro
Para poder ser más eficaces necesitamos su colaboración contestando a este breve cuestionario. Les agradecemos de antemano su ayuda y estamos a su completa disposición para aclararles cualquier duda.
Reciban un afectuoso saludo,
Si quiere darse de baja de esta lista de distribución use este formulario.
Formación de Profesorado
Embajada de España en Estados Unidos
Consejería de Educación Estados Unidos y Canadá
5. CHAPTER WEBSITE - We were notified this week that our chapter website (www.aatspmetny.org ) is a finalist in the Chapter Website Competition. If you are a member, it was noted on Wednesday's National Announcements and Reminders. Join me in congratulating our VP Regina Pires who maintains our website.
6. ¡FELIZ DIA DE LOS PADRES! - We salute all the fathers (and moms who do double duty) on their special day. After a long day at work you go home to your waiting children to take them to practices, to games or just to throw the ball around or in our community to kick the soccer ball around in the yard or the park. You melt when your children cry to go out for ice cream. It's always hard to say no.