I would like to thank the podcast committee for their time and effort to produce this podcast.
- Prof. Mara-Lee Bierman
- Ms. Rosanny Genao
- Dr. Alan Hartman - our podcast moderator
- Dr. Liliana Soto-Fernández.
2. CONGRESO VIRTUAL - is less than two weeks away (April 24th). Have you registered? Attached is the link for the program and registration information. Our national Executive Director, Dr. Sheri Spaine Long will join us and will greet us as we begin the morning. Remember you will earn 4 1/2 CTLE credits for attending.
3. AATSP NATIONAL CONFERENCE - will take place in Atlanta, GA on July 8th. Early bird registration has been extended to May 1st. Conference and Hotel registration can be found at the national website:www.aatsp.org
Thanks to Adriana Aloia, our board member, and Cynthia Flax of the Upper New York chapter, National will be giving our New York teachers CTLE credits.
4. DUES - We thank you if you have paid your 2021 dues. If you haven't, please do so.
5. FACEBOOK - Have you visited our FB site? "AATSP Metropolitan New York" Give us a visit and a LIKE.
6. CHAPTER WEBSITE - have you visited our website? You will find much helpful information at www.aatspmetny.org
Have a great week!