Welcome! ¡Bienvenidos! Bem vindo!
Recent news and updates from our chapter:
The Wappingers Central School District is seeking a certified 7-12 Spanish teacher. Candidates should be highly collaborative and possess knowledge of the ACTFL 5 C's as well as best practices for teaching in the target language.
This is a full time, tenure-track high school position with an effective start date on or about September 1, 2021. Only those candidates holding valid NYSed certification in Spanish 7-12 will be considered. Candidates must be prepared to provide additional documents to complete a candidate folder, including college/university transcripts, proof of valid certification and three letters of recommendation bearing the writer's personal signature.
The WCSD offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, professional development and mentor support.
Thank you so much for your help!
John Jay Senior High School
Teacher-in-charge, Languages Other Than English
(845) 897-6700 ext. 30016
- 21st Century Global skills World Readiness Standards Using an authentic tool(1).pdf
- AATSP ADDENDUM TO THE CONSTITUTION.docx
- AATSP CHAPTER CONSTITUTION docx 2.pdf
- AATSP MEMBERSHIP FORM 2020.pdf
- Consulado General de M C3 A9xico Turismo.pptx
- Newsletter-November- December Fall 2020.pdf
- Presentaci C3 B3n VJ-John Jay College-13abr 1.pptx
- Purposeful resources(1).pdf